MBTI (Step II) instrument
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator report provides an understanding on your personality type and personal behaviours. What’s included:
- Provision of MBTI (Step II) instrument
- Debrief with a certified practitioner
- One hour mentoring session
- Provision of comprehensive report
- Group discounts available
The MBTI instrument is the best known and most trusted personality assessment on the market. It identifies the personality type of an individual, made up of four basic preferences, and provides a positive framework to explain how we interact with the world and each other. More information can be found here: MBTI but there is plenty of information readily available on the internet.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Step II (MBTI Step II) extends the MBTI Step I instrument to provide a more nuanced understanding of behaviour preferences within MBTI Step I Type.
- It includes all the elements of the MBTI Step I
- Breakdown of Step II “Facets” to further explore drivers of behavioural preferences