MBTI (Step I) instrument
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator report provides an understanding on your personality type and personal behaviours. What’s included:
- Provision of MBTI (Step I) instrument
- Debrief with a certified practitioner
- One hour mentoring session
- Provision of comprehensive report
- Group discounts available
The MBTI instrument is the best known and most trusted personality assessment on the market. It identifies the personality type of an individual, made up of four basic preferences, and provides a positive framework to explain how we interact with the world and each other. More information can be found here: MBTI but there is plenty of information readily available on the internet.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Step I (MBTI Step I) is one of the most widely used instruments for building self-awareness in individuals about how they perceive and interact with the world. It is used to optimise both individual and team performance and can be used as a framework for considering individual behaviours with respect to stress, conflict, change management and communication as just a few examples.
The MBTI Step I is the foundation of the MBTI instrument, providing participants with the their overall MBTI Type.
- Understanding of individual behaviour preferences (MBTI type).
- How our preferences may lead to particular personal or workplace behaviours.
- How our preferences may determine how we optimally perceive data and how this should be considered when communicating to others.
- Where frictions and synergies may develop between individuals and teams with different MBTI type.
- How behaviour preferences may manifest under stress (being “in the grip”).