FIRO-B introduces your interpersonal needs and behaviours. Great for understanding how you deal with others. What’s included:
- Provision of FIRO-B instrument
- Debrief with a certified practitioner
- One hour mentoring session
- Provision of comprehensive report
- Group discounts available
The Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation assessment introduces the fundamental interpersonal needs of a person. It deals with how we relate to others and what needs we need from others. It provides a simple framework which is easy to understand, but one that is deeply powerful. More information can be found here: FIRO-B
The FIRO report is available in both an individual behaviour format or FIRO-Business; great for organisations and larger groups to gain an understanding on how team members interact with each other.
- What drives our interpersonal behaviours with others?
- How interpersonal behaviours can impact on our overall energy.
- Manage interpersonal relations to minimise friction and optimise individual and team performance.
- As leaders, manage our interpersonal relations to minimise the risk of personal fatigue and burn-out.