Digital Detox Retreat
Escape the daily technology distractions and experience a ‘nature reset’ with this 3 day Vic High Country retreat. Sleep under the stars and experience campfire tucker whilst undertaking a flexible program of reflective activities and sightseeing some of the amazing sights of the High Country.
The Corporate Commanders Digital Detox Retreat (DDR) is aimed at escaping the daily distractions of technology and reconnecting with nature and others. The COVID-19 pandemic of 2020 has given rise to the increased consumption of digital technology in our everyday lives. Working from home has become the new normal and increased physical distancing has created the unwanted side effect of social isolation. We aim to combat the feeling of social isolation and increased consumption of digital technology through our Digital Detox Retreat. But it is not only the COVID pandemic that has created this need. The ever increasing speed at which our lives progress do not allow us to simply ‘reset’ within our normal environments. It is therefore necessary for our mental health to escape to a place of remoteness and solitude to fully reset ourselves and go again.
The Digital Detox Retreat is a 3 day, 2 night Aussie bush escape that is focused on using nature to ‘reset’ your mental frame of mind, but also the connection with others. We offer both experiences with small groups of friends/colleagues, or experiences with a group of like-minded individuals.
This experience is also available on Red Balloon and can be purchased for yourself or as a gift for someone.
Digital Detox Retreat inclusions
- Return 4WD transport from Wallan, Victoria (with secure car parking)
- 3 day bush retreat, led by Parks Victoria licenced guides
- 2 nights sleeping in swags, under the stars
- Campfire detox – the wonder of the bush ‘telly’
- Sightseeing in the beautiful Victorian High Country
- A visit to some High Country stockman’s huts, only accessible by 4WD
- Aussie BBQ and campfire roast dinners
- Group reflection and connectedness activities
- Individual reflection and self-awareness opportunities
- Resilience strategies including Growth Mindset sessions
- Scenic hike options available
- Gluten free, vegan & special requirement meal options available
Medical and waiver forms to be completed prior to the retreat.
Age limit of 12 applies, but all participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Additional requirements maybe required under COVID safe plans as imposed by DHHS.