Conflict Dynamics Profile instrument
The Conflict Dynamics Profile introduces how you deal with conflict situations. Great for workplaces and team understanding. What’s included:
- Provision of CDP instrument
- Debrief with a certified practitioner
- One hour mentoring session
- Provision of comprehensive report
- Group discounts available
Did you know that conflict can be both destructive and constructive? Inter-personal conflict in our lives is inevitable, but how we handle it can be the difference between ineffective, even harmful outcomes or a productive and positive outcome for all parties. At the individual professional level, poor conflict management (destructive behaviours) can very quickly and easily lead to career derailment. At the organisational level, poor conflict management can be an enormous waste of time and resources, while leaving potential value locked up.
The Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP), an instrument measuring conflict behaviors, is an excellent resource to increase self-awareness and improve conflict management skills. The CDP is unlike any other assessment tool in that it focuses specifically on conflict behaviors, rather than styles. It helps individuals and teams understand how they respond to conflict, what triggers can escalate conflict, and how to manage conflict more effectively. More information can be found here: CDP
The CDP is available as an individual instrument (CDP-I) and an individual + 360 feedback version (CDP-360). A group report for teams completing the CDP is also available.
- Ability to identify individual and/or team responses to conflict.
- Identify triggers (“hot buttons”) that lead to and escalate conflict.
- Insights into how to manage conflict at a personal level and avoid career “de-railers”.
- Understanding of organisational expectations (CDP-360)