IT ALL STARTS WITH A GOOD PLAN
Participants will learn the fundamentals to operational planning, using our unique method drawn from tools and experience from both military and business contexts. This multi-part program is classroom based and allows participants to practice planning using real world scenarios, better equipping them to assess business objectives and execute related tasks effectively. Specific communication methods will be honed and participants will leave the program more confident of handling ambiguous situations.
Starting with developing a mission analysis and your command intent, the program will move through operational planning sequences to prepare a Concept of Operations (CONOPS) ready for deployment. These tools will provide participants with the skills to generate a robust operational plan, and communicate it to stakeholders, like a military leader would.
- Course is broken down into 3 phases
- Pre-reading required for each phase
- Face-to-face classroom time to consolidate readings
- Mini exercises based on real world scenarios
- Broader ongoing exercise across the course to bring together learning into a final consolidation