While we still encourage you to register your interest, all Corporate Commanders face-to-face programs are on hold due to COVID-19. We will re-open scheduled courses when it becomes appropriate to do so based on the advice of health authorities
A STRUCTURED PROGRAM OF INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP ACTIVITIES WITH LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES, MENTORING AND ADVENTURE.
- Personal attribute assessment with the FIRO-B® and TKI® instruments facilitated by a certified practitioner for better understanding of yourself and your interaction with others
- Half day classroom session establishing leadership foundations
- 3 day bush retreat, camping under the stars
- Scenic hike, lead opportunities, challenge scenarios, activities and debriefs along the way
- Campfire detox and inspiring leadership stories
- One-on-one mentoring over the three month program
- All equipment and materials supplied
- A great lifetime networking opportunity and access to Corporate Commanders Alumni
- Program commences Thursday 07 May 2020. Classroom session on 04 June 2020, bush experience 23 – 25 June 2020.