A STRUCTURED PROGRAM OF INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP ACTIVITIES WITH LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES, MENTORING AND ADVENTURE.
- Personal attribute assessment with the FIRO-B® and TKI® instruments facilitated by a certified practitioner for better understanding of yourself and your interaction with others
- Half day classroom session establishing leadership foundations
- 3 day bush retreat, camping under the stars
- Scenic hike, lead opportunities, challenge scenarios, activities and debriefs along the way
- Campfire detox and inspiring leadership stories
- One-on-one mentoring over the three month program
- All equipment and materials supplied
- A great lifetime networking opportunity and access to Corporate Commanders Alumni
- Program commences Monday 23 March 2020. Classroom session on 09 April 2020, Bush experience 01 – 03 May 2020.